A business development strategist Peter has created, managed and led business for firms, local and global, consumer and industrial including Avecia [formerly Zeneca Specialty], Grand Metropolitan [forerunner of Diagio], Northern Foods and through Management Consulting. Now following an MBA from Bradford University School of Management, he offers through Resurgent Growth the combination of strategic insight, vision and knowhow with proven innovation programmes and techniques to generate, shape and translate your ideas into new growth potential.
Resurgent Growth is here to help make innovation work for you and your team.
We offer services and programmes designed to generate new growth opportunities from your firm’s knowhow – effectively transforming knowledge into new business value. Programmes may focus upon strengthening or extending the competitive position of your products and services, developing new or entering new markets. The starting points though are your company’s aspirations, issues and attitude to risk around which we build bespoke programme proposals from our service offering:
- Innovation framework and strategy
- Idea Generation workshop [4 days, 2+2 format, multi-disciplinary, trains delegates to rerun when needed]
- Development, market research and testing of new product/service concepts
- Commercialisation – marketing & sales plans, or updating existing
- International business strategy, planning and implementation
- Interim management – e.g. support to launch new products and services
- Periodic Progress review – ensuring value realisation
“Opportunities for innovation and growth are not always apparent amongst everyday business pressures. I’d be delighted to help and make your business even more successful.”
Contact Peter to discuss how innovation could strengthen your business’s growth potential or invest a few minutes on resurgentgrowth.com