Why work with an independent advisor?
Whether you are a small business start up or a large organisation with a problem that needs addressing quickly, an independent advisor understands your need for an affordable solution that provides a rapid return on investment.
We can help you with practical, cost-effective support in specialist areas covering:
- analysis and diagnosis.
- objective and goal setting.
- long-term strategy and more short term plans.
- development of your people.
- targets, actions and solutions to achieve the plans.
- implementation and embedding of the plans and actions.
- monitoring and measurement of progress and results.
How to work with Consult Yorkshire?
- Use the business directory to find the advisor who best suits your needs and engage them.
- If you need more than one advisor on a project, you choose how you want us to work together with you.
- Appoint us based on the project type, the time/skill mix needed or the targeted output.
How to contact an advisor?
- Every advisor has a directory page outlining their services and contact details.
- Download a copy of the latest directory of advisors.
- Consult Yorkshire does not make a charge for connecting advisors with organisations.
- Clients should discuss and agree the value and terms of their investment with individual advisors.